- Liability Coverage: This coverage protects you from loss in the case of property damage and injuries that you may cause while driving.
- No-Fault Coverage: This provides personal injury protection no matter where the fault lies.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers damage done due to something other than an accident, like theft or fire.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This pays at least part of the medical expenses for the driver and any passengers in the insured vehicle.
- Collision Coverage: This protects you from loss if another vehicle hits yours.
There are a lot of options when it comes to personal car insurance. The options will depend on who your insurance provider is. For example, the General car insurance in CT will have different options than any other insurance provider. You want to make sure to get enough coverage. A few policies your insurance may include are: